Partie de la Nature
In a Healthy Body
We all know how important it is to maintain good physical health. But it is equally important to maintain good mental well-being. Еxpression of our mental health are our emotions, thoughts and feelings. They are the ones that guide our decisions, what choices we make, and how we treat others.
Positive thinking, or an optimistic attitude, is the practice of focusing on the good in any given situation. It can actually create real value in life and help to build skills that last longer. The brain thrives on positivity.
While negative attitudes and feelings of helplessness and hopelessness can create chronic stress. This can upset the body’s hormone balance, damage the immune system and can actually decrease our lifespan and quality of life.
Changing negative thoughts and feelings into positive, rational and motivating ones, creates a healthy mind in a healthy body. Therefore, we at Caresse want to open the topic of mental health and to raise the awareness and knowledge of normality and importance of self-care.
Small changes can lead to great progress.
- Strengthen the response to daily life with a positive mindset.
- Enhance self-esteem – to accept and respect ourselves as we are.
- Bring Kindness into life, grow genuine warm feelings. Kindness and doing good to others comes back to us.
- Make a positive contribution to society and find a worthy cause.
- Don’t stop dreaming and share dreams with someone over a cup of tea.
# PositiveMindset #KindnessMatters #CaresseTea